A Vision For The Future
At our current rate of growth, by 2018 the Australian STEM Video Game Challenge will engage 5000 Australian students annually with STEM-related learning through game design and development.
Over the next three years, more than 2500 completed games will be submitted for judging, created by participants representing every Australian state and territory.
The role of our partners is pivotal to our immediate and long-term success.
The ACER Foundation, founding partner of the Australian STEM Video Game Challenge and a recognised charitable organisation to whom all donations are classified as tax deductable, is seeking additional corporate sponsors to sustain this initiative.
By supporting the ACER Foundation with financial or in-kind support, partners benefit from a more diverse future talent pool with more advanced STEM skill sets.
Benefits of Partnership
- As an initiative of the ACER Foundation (a registered charity), all financial contributions to the Australian STEM Video Game Challenge are tax deductible.
- Visibility within the education sector – the Australian STEM Video Game Challenge is actively engaging teachers, parents and students with print, email and face-to-face communication. As a partner, we invite you to share in this communication and to associate your brand with our positive contribution towards STEM education in Australia.
- Associate your organisation or brand with innovation and creativity – help facilitate a new way of learning in Australian schools, and advocate for a secure future for the next generation of Australians.
- Opportunities to engage your staff with Australian STEM Video Game Challenge projects and events – help judge games, advocate for the initiative at public-facing events, facilitate workshops and mentor students.
- Attend the Australian STEM Video Game Challenge Awards Ceremony in Melbourne, meet our winners and present them with their prizes!
To discuss partnership opportunities please contact:
Project Director, Australian STEM Video Game Challenge
Phone (03) 9277 5468