The Australian STEM Video Game Challenge judging panel is comprised of volunteers from the education, game development and technology sectors.
Each year games are judged in a three-phase process.
- Phase I – does it play? Is there a GDD?
- Phase II – judges receive a random selection of playable games and complete judging against the STEM Video Game Challenge judging criteria.
- Phase III – industry-only judges receive a random selection of finalist games and complete judging against the STEM Video Game Challenge judging criteria.
If you are interested in assisting/participating as a judge – we would love to hear from you. Tertiary students (particularly those in their final year of study), education professionals, and industry expertise are all welcome. Please complete the judging registration form to tell us a bit about your expertise and experience.
- Do you work in the game development industry?
- Are you an STEM teacher?
- Are you studying Game Design or another STEM related field?
- Do you have a favourite game design platform that you are used to working with?
- Do you just love games and want to engage with the game makers of the future?