The Australian STEM Video Game Challenge judging panel is comprised of volunteers from the education, game development and technology sectors.
Each year games are judged in a three-phase process.
- Phase I – does it play? Is there a GDD?
- Phase II – judges receive a random selection of playable games and complete judging against the STEM Video Game Challenge judging criteria.
- Phase III – industry-only judges receive a random selection of finalist games and complete judging against the STEM Video Game Challenge judging criteria.
If you are interested in assisting/participating as a judge – we would love to hear from you. Tertiary students (particularly those in their final year of study), education professionals, and industry expertise are all welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about your expertise and experience.
- Do you work in the game development industry?
- Are you an STEM teacher?
- Are you studying Game Design or another STEM related field?
- Do you have a favourite game design platform that you are used to working with?
- Do you just love games and want to engage with the game makers of the future?